Just a reminder to fans and new readers of T.M.A.P.
The content and direction of this blog is intended to be powered by you, the reader. That is best accomplished when readers leave comments seeking advice, suggest advice topics or simply comment on my daily advice columns. Let your voice be heard! Please contribute to TAKE MY ADVICE, PLEASE.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Top 10 Reasons Why I, Ray Librandi Should Be On The Ellen Degeneres Show

1) Like Ellen, I am an Italian comedian originally from New York.
2) We have a major preference in common: We both like Women.
3) I’m a firm believer in the saying, “Porsche: (Portia) Except no substitute!
4) I have a lot of funny stories to tell.
5) I’m charismatic, good looking and interesting.
6) I have the most amazing life-changing story to tell!
7) It will be a ratings bonanza for her show: Every Librandi will be watching and there are a lot of us!
8) I’ve always wanted to visit California.
9) It will be a great boost for my writing career!
10) Real people are much more interesting than celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment